Sunday, February 20, 2011

Its my blog..and I'll post what I want to.... (sing it)

Dear YOU...

(I have decided I enjoy starting my posts off like this... because then you feel more special and etc etc)

To say this week has been a blur...well ..yes...thats exactly what I'll say...a BLUR.

What I didn't enjoy about this week:
1) Having all of Durban's ant farm invade my classroom..for a week.
2)Having ants everywhere.
3)Missing out on some sleep.


What I did enjoy about this week:
1)The kids in my class coming to give me hugs at random times and telling me they love me. (tissue?)
2)Listening to as much Mumford and Sons as possible (you wont regret following that link)
3)Taking lots and lots of kids photos... 5 sessions in total...2 more  this week. SHIZAMMY.
4)Everyone finally understanding what Unit 11 is all about.... ITS ABOUT TIME.
5)Learning how to make margaritas with my friends...on Valentines Day.
6)The drive to and from the new airport...its quite lovely. (when you know where you are going)
7)Getting my sister to win me a tattoo voucher. (thanks sibling)

*Please note the goods outweigh the bads by double.

Anyway the point of this whole post was to let you know I shall be blogging about some kids this week and then ALSO some older kids (and by older I mean adults) from Unit 11's insane vibe on Saturday night.

I leave you with my newest favourite images...from one of my recent kiddies portrait sessions.
AND YES...I know exactly what you are all thinking...where are the kids?  (I cut them out the images ok) there I said it.

I love you all. (especially you Marcus Mumford) yes I can have a celebrity crush...Im a girl ok.

love
love
xx



1 comment:

  1. I've just discovered your lovely blog. Love it! I'll share it with all my students.

    ReplyDelete