Monday, February 21, 2011

All she said was...

Good Monday afternoon to YOU...

So I did another kiddies portrait session today and it was just GRAND.
I have got to tell you that these two little girls are pretty darn cute....I happen to be Hannah's (the older sister) teacher,  so naturally cuteness runs in my classroom. In fact as a rule of thumb I always teach my kids to reveal their inner cuteness...ok I made that up. Anyway, the little one,Sophie...was hilarious...not only does she sing Justin Bieber on cue... but every time I pointed the camera in her direction ...

ALL SHE SAID WAS...

 'stinky cheese'....

I laughed. A LOT.

Lets not waste time with words...
on to the pictures I say.

love
love
xx










1 comment:

  1. Han & Sophs you are gorgeous!!!
    Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete