Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Forgive me...I've neglected you.

I did NOT even realise that it has been 20 days since my last confession...jokes...I mean POST. My friend asked me when I was going to put up something new on here and the whole time I was thinking 'What a dork....I posted something like a week ago...." only to realise it's been close on a month. (Sorry C.C that I called you a dork in my mind...forgiven? great)

Anyway, life is re-donk-ulously (yes this is a word) busy at the moment, my teaching job (yes I do that too) is super busy with ..well...I shan't bore you...but cutting a long story very short... life is busy and Im trying to squeeze in photoshoots wherever possible. Soon I shall have lots and LOTS of free time for more photos.
Anyway ,so I was looking through some of my photos and came across this most delightful one which I just had to post on here...and I do realise this will probably only appeal to lady blog visitors, I imagine the response will be something like this:

Woman- 'aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww'
Men-' what?'


No comments:

Post a Comment