Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ribby and Lichard


Yes I know, it’s meant to be Richard and Libby…but on the way to their wedding, I became somewhat excited and therefore found myself talking FAR too much and at quite a speed I might add.Therefore due to over-excitement I announced how I couldn’t wait for Ribby and Lichard’s wedding. The passengers in the car (no names mentioned) found this rather amusing,at my expense of course. Anyway,to cut a short story,well…longer… Richard and Libby are amazing friends of mine,who I had the privilege of doing engagement pictures for a couple months back. To say they are awesome…well that wouldn’t be enough. So about 2 weeks ago these 2 amazing people joined themselves in holy matrimony (thats correct,right? ) and I snapped a couple pictures of them from afar.
Here are just 3 for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment