Thursday, September 30, 2010

Release that inner model y'all !

Lets be honest for a second...or a minute, many girls and even a few guys aspire to be a model.A little known fact, it helps to have a portfolio with many lovely and also a wide variety of photos. So while pondering this... oh wait, let it be known that when I was younger I only ever aspired to be an air stewardess,you heard it here folks. Anyway, my dear darling sister decided to kindly be my model
(read : guinea pig)  so that those of you who may want photos for a portfolio can book a photo shoot with the one and only. (that would be me) Wait,I know what the rest of you readers are thinking, 'but I don't want to be a model!"...well then just get the photos done so that you have an album of yourself to show to your guests? or to use as Facebook profile pictures. (please note the sarcasm).

Enjoy the photos folks.
*more photos on Facebook group- 'CityLove'...do the right thing. JOIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment