Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Portraiture

I freaking love faces.... it sounds weird when I say that actually...but seriously. taking photos of peoples faces is just a lot of fun. I love the different moods and expressions. Anyway, I recently took some pictures of a friend and although I wouldnt normally post personal stuff on here.... (ummm...ok wait...arent all my pictures personal..oh well) I just reaallllly wanted to share these pics of a pretty lady.

And I wouldnt be a true businesswoman if I didn't say something along the lines of :

' If you'd like some portrait shots done for portfolios or frames or business cards or thank you cards or gift sets or wanted ads...well then I could probably do that for you for a million rand' *  **  ***

*I joke...id never charge a million...way too little :)
** im serious... I really do,do portraits (gosh I hate when you have to put 2 identical words next to each other)
*** its late...therefore I joke and therefore my grammatical sense my be somewhat lacking.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment