Wednesday, November 17, 2010

They're cute... WAY cute ok...

Most of you would know that I don't spend my days running around the city trying to capture every passing moment with my el-camero (this is my new fancy-pants word for camera...just stay with me,people). I do in fact have a day job... I,Derryn Ludlow, am the moulder of young minds. What?? 'You're a university lecturer?" I hear you say. No I'm a pre-school teacher. Yeah I colour-in,cut,sing and tell jokes for a living. A pretty good one at that too. (One of the kids in my class told me this after I reprimanded them, nice right? I must be doing something right.)

Anyway,being a pre-school teacher means that naturally I do a fair amount of kids photos. So this past week I did a couple kiddie photo shoots at some random park with gale force winds and a bunch of balloons. Needless to say,the balloons (helium) were air-lifted out the park,10 minutes into the photo shoot. Great...thanks a heap weatherman. 

Here a couple of my favourites. Such innocence in these little faces!
Enjoy. 

*Look out for the next post later this weekend. It involves some pretty rad people at a pretty rad place.  (Dont you hate it when people do that ? e.g : 'Oh I have the most amazing news to tell you,you are going to fall right off that bench ' WHAT WHAT WHAT? you say. ' oh wait..nevermind,I cant tell you now' . Yeah,sorry, you'll find out soon enough about these awesome people.

xx










No comments:

Post a Comment